1. Ju’ammah prayer open for men and women ages 13 to 65 years old.
1st Juammah Khutbah starts 1:30 pm, Salah 1:45 pm
2nd Juammah Khutbah starts 2:00 pm, Salah 2:15 pm
2. Daily Salah at Fajr, maghrib and Isha. Doors close at Iqamah.
3. Come to the masjid with wudu as the bathrooms and wudu stations will not be available. May use water bottle outside masjid to do wudu.
4. All congregants must wear a mask at all times.
5. All congregants must bring their own prayer mat and plastic bag to keep their shoes with them.
6. All congregants must maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
7. Please refrain from coming if you have a pre-existing medical condition that places you in a high-risk group such as COPD, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, etc.
8. Refrain from coming if you are sick, experienced fever, headache, muscle aches, runny nose, cough, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of smell/taste or been exposed to positive COVID 19 patient in the past two weeks.
9. Please do all your sunnah and tasbeeh at home and leave the masjid promptly when prayers are finished.